Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year! πŸΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Hello All

I know it has been a long, long time.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I realize I have been M.I.A. for awhile now.  Kind of got sucked backed into mommy hood - LOVING every minute of it! 

We continue to meet and craft every Thursday at the Mt. Shadows Club House, located at 4455 Hoopa Path, Redding. We are there from 9amto about 2pm.  Would love to see some new faces drop in - even if you just visit or bring your lunch and hang out.  I really do miss so many of you and would love a chance to catch up!!!  If you are interested in cropping there are plenty of 8 foot tables and outlets.  It is free and there is no need to RSVP

I do have several We r Memory Keepers collection kits up for sale.  These are an amazing value at just $20.  I have attached pictures of the two latest collections.  If you are interested please let me know in advance so that I can reserve a collection for you.  

Sara and I will be getting back to designing classes and have formal scheduled crops now that the holidays are behind us - so be on the look out for a new calendar.  

I really do miss you all and miss hearing about what is going on with you and your families.  Please do stop in and say Hi.  Bring a friend, the more the merrier!!!

Happy New Years, 
Misty
Rock Paper Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment